Thursday, December 9, 2010

Concept inspiration











Here are some inspirational architecture images for my concept for the honours degree project. The building I'm designing is going to be a Lower Secondary School in Oslo, Norway.








My concept is cohesion which represents the "glue" that connects people. Learning, social, teamwork, development and friends are keywords that lead to the concept of cohesion.








The architecture in the images are mainly Zaha Hadid's design. I believe the fluid architecture represents the ideology behind the concept of cohesion.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    I was reading through your blog, and I like it.... :)

    I would love it if you visited my blog, and if you follow me, I will follow you. Hope to hear from you...

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete